Hearing Care Solutions Program (HCS)
Hearing Care Solutions (HCS)
The program is available to MHBP members and their family. And help is available at over 4,000 locations across the country.
HCS offers you:
- Complete hearing exam at no charge
- All sizes, styles and colors of frames and lenses to choose from a choice of nine major manufacturers
- A three-year supply of batteries (up to 240 cells per hearing aid)
- Battery savings program available, after 3 years
- One year of routine, in-office service, at no charge, with original provider
- 60-day evaluation period
Accessing the HCS program:
Call toll-free 1-866-344-7756 Monday – Friday, 8 AM to 8 PM ET.
Once you set up an appointment, you’ll get a helpful guide with information on:
• Hearing aids
• Hearing loss
• Details on what to expect at your first appointment
Amplifon Hearing Health Care
Get the facts. Or schedule a hearing screening.
It’s easy to access your discounts:
- Visit the Amplifon website or call 1-888-901-0129 to select a hearing health care professional at a location near you.
- A Patient Care Advocate will explain the Amplifon process, and help you make an appointment with your hearing care professional
- Amplifon will send you information about the program and what to expect at your hearing appointment
With Amplifon, you’ll enjoy:
- Low price guarantee on hearing aids
- 60-day trial period with money-back guarantee
- Continuous care – one-year free follow-up, three-year warranty, and two years of free batteries (maximum of 160 cells per hearing aid)
- Convenient locations near you
- Products from leading manufacturers, including Oticon, Phonak, ReSound, Siemens, Starkey, Miracle-Ear, Rexton, Sonic Innovations, Unitron, and Widex.
* These benefits are not part of the FEHB contract, but are made available to all MHBP members at no additional premium. You cannot file a FEHB disputed claim about them. The fees you pay for these services do not count toward FEHB deductibles or catastrophic protection out-of-pocket maximums.