Hearing Care Solutions
Hearing Care Solutions offers you:
- A discounted rate of $42 for hearing exams.
- Hundreds of hearing aid models at low prices. Save up to 63 percent.
- A three-year supply of batteries (up to 240 cells per hearing aid). After that, you can join a discount battery mail-order program.
- Free in-office service of hearing aids for one year after purchase.
- Free routine services (cleanings, checks and battery door replacements) for one year after purchase from the original provider.
How to get started
To schedule an appointment, call Hearing Care Solutions at 866-344-7756. There are 2,000 providers at more than 1,800 locations.
Before your appointment, you will receive a welcome packet that includes:
- Information on hearing loss
- Information on hearing aids
- What to expect at your first appointment
Amplifon Hearing Health Care
- Visit the Amplifon website or call 888-901-0129 to select a hearing healthcare professional at a convenient location near you
- A Patient Care Advocate will explain the Amplifon process, and help you make an appointment with your hearing care professional
- Amplifon will send you information about the program and what to expect at your hearing appointment
With Amplifon, you’ll enjoy:
- Low price guarantee on hearing aids
- 60-day trial period with money-back guarantee
- Continuous care – one-year free follow-up, three-year warranty, and two years of free batteries (maximum of 160 cells per hearing aid)
- Convenient locations near you
- Products from leading manufacturers, including Oticon, Phonak, ReSound, Siemens, Starkey, Miracle-Ear, Rexton, Sonic Innovations, Unitron, and Widex
* These benefits are not part of the FEHB contract, but are made available to all MHBP members at no additional premium. You cannot file a FEHB disputed claim about them. The fees you pay for these services do not count toward FEHB deductibles or catastrophic protection out-of-pocket maximums.