Hearing Care Solutions Program
Hearing Care Solutions offers you:
- Program available to members of MHBP and their family
- Complete hearing exam at no charge
- All sizes, styles and colors to choose from
- Choice of 9 major manufacturers
- 3-year supply of batteries (up to 240 cells per hearing aid) Battery savings program available, after 3 years
- 1-year of routine, in-office service, at no charge, with original provider
- 60-day evaluation period
- Over 4,000 locations throughout the country
Accessing the HCS program:
Call toll-free 866-344-7756 Monday through Friday, 8am to 8pm Eastern Time.
Upon scheduling, you will receive an HCS informative guide. The guide will provide valuable information on hearing aids, hearing loss and what to expect at your first appointment.
Amplifon Hearing Health Care
Get the facts. Or schedule hearing screening.
It's easy to access your discounts:
- Visit the Amplifon website or call 888-901-0129 to select a hearing healthcare professional at a convenient location near you
- A Patient Care Advocate will explain the Amplifon process, and help you make an appointment with your hearing care professional
- Amplifon will send you information about the program and what to expect at your hearing appointment
With Amplifon, you’ll enjoy:
- Low price guarantee on hearing aids
- 60-day trial period with money-back guarantee
- Continuous care – one-year free follow-up, three-year warranty, and two years of free batteries (maximum of 160 cells per hearing aid)
- Convenient locations near you
- Products from leading manufacturers, including Oticon, Phonak, ReSound, Siemens, Starkey, Miracle-Ear, Rexton, Sonic Innovations, Unitron, and Widex
* These benefits are not part of the FEHB contract, but are made available to all MHBP members at no additional premium. You cannot file a FEHB disputed claim about them. The fees you pay for these services do not count toward FEHB deductibles or catastrophic protection out-of-pocket maximums.