MHBP Value Plan – A Federal Health Insurance Plan
When you want benefits for preventive care and the occasional visit to the doctor’s office, but still need protection from catastrophic expenses at an affordable premium, MHBP Value Plan is the right fit. Routine doctor visits, prescription drugs and unexpected trips to the emergency room are all covered. Value Plan is also an excellent choice if you or an eligible dependent needs Temporary Continuation of Coverage (TCC). To learn more about TCC, view the OPM TCC guide RI 79-27.
MHBP Value Plan’s Network Benefits Are Just What You Need
This is a summary of MHBP Value Plan benefits when you use Network providers. Do not rely on this list alone. Not all benefits are shown below.
You get 100% coverage, with no deductible, for…
- Annual physical exam, screenings and immunizations
- Women's Preventive Care
- Primary care doctor visits (after a $30 copay, or $10 copay for dependents through age 21)
- Convenient care clinic visits (after a $15 copay, or $5 copay for dependents through age 21)
- Maternity care
- Well child care and immunizations
- Lab tests —when you use Quest Diagnostics
- Outpatient surgery covered at 100% after a $300 facility copay per occurrence
- Coverage for other doctor’s visits, hospitalization and more
- Generic prescriptions at a network pharmacy—just a $10 copay and no deductible.
2015 Value Plan
View the 2015 Value Plan Summary of Benefits
View the Value Plan official Plan brochure
These rates do not apply to all enrollees. If you are in a special enrollment category, please refer to your Guide to Federal Benefits or contact the agency that maintains your health benefits enrollment.
This is a summary of the Mail Handlers Benefit Plan Value Plan. Before making a final decision, please read the official Plan brochure (RI 71-007). All benefits are subject to the definitions, limitations and exclusions set forth in the official Plan brochure. A single annual $42 associate membership fee makes all MHBP plans available to you.
To view and print PDF files, download and install the latest version of Adobe Reader.
Locate a Provider
Enter a Zip Code